If you like my blog and would like to donate a dollar. :-)

Mi vida es un bolsillo lleno de arco iris.
My life is a pocketful of rainbows.

So, here I am...
***This blog was Established 2005***
And I am slowly reestablishing it.

I love English Lit! I have a fascination with puns, satire and tropes. I relish sharing the latest logic puzzle I've found. I advocate for education reform. I read Spanish much more fluently than I speak it. I know a lot of German. I dabble in SEVERAL languages .... including writing, history and knowledge of cultures. I am very interested in urban farming and self-sufficiency. Huge Douglas Adams, Roger Zelazny and Piers Anthony fan. I like reading Stephen King/Richard Bachman. I could spend hours with Terry Brooks and Shannara. T.S. Garp and I would get along famously. Avid Armchair Traveler ... especially Italy and Mongolia. Miicroadventures rock! I homeroast green coffee beans ... my fave are those from Chiapas, Mexico. I try new teas and those from Scotland make me smile. Friends and family are AWESOME!

I hope that something made you smile today!.
Non-spammers can contact me: coffeehobby AT yahoo.com

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Coming ro 2023 ...

You know it's the thinking about Life and THE FUTURE season.
Without going into it, much of my 2022 has been heartbreaking. So, I want to start anew and introspect ... from small to large.

Some things for 2023:
1. People have "giftings" and, to truly share them, the actions have to be freely given. Think of that what you will and think deeply (it has multiple layers of meaning for me).
2. I want to remember that I value vibrance,strestrength, determination and PEACE!

No comments: