If you like my blog and would like to donate a dollar. :-)

Mi vida es un bolsillo lleno de arco iris.
My life is a pocketful of rainbows.

So, here I am...
***This blog was Established 2005***
And I am slowly reestablishing it.

I love English Lit! I have a fascination with puns, satire and tropes. I relish sharing the latest logic puzzle I've found. I advocate for education reform. I read Spanish much more fluently than I speak it. I know a lot of German. I dabble in SEVERAL languages .... including writing, history and knowledge of cultures. I am very interested in urban farming and self-sufficiency. Huge Douglas Adams, Roger Zelazny and Piers Anthony fan. I like reading Stephen King/Richard Bachman. I could spend hours with Terry Brooks and Shannara. T.S. Garp and I would get along famously. Avid Armchair Traveler ... especially Italy and Mongolia. Miicroadventures rock! I homeroast green coffee beans ... my fave are those from Chiapas, Mexico. I try new teas and those from Scotland make me smile. Friends and family are AWESOME!

I hope that something made you smile today!.
Non-spammers can contact me: coffeehobby AT yahoo.com

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Maybe, if boarding schools are something you look at?

The Delphian School is having an online virtual coffee with the Admissions department. Three dates are available. My kids took some Delphian programs when the pandemic was more of a stay-in order here ... I was impressed by the teacher's ability to include everyone at a moment's notice. I think the general instructors went above and beyond. Though I wouldn't personally do boarding school, if it is something your child might enjoy(I might have as a child) ... then this one is a good one to start looking at on FB.

Established in 1976, the Delphian School is rated as one of the best Boarding and Private High Schools in Oregon. Located in Sheridan, OR USA, Delphian is traditionally considered as an International boarding school, but we also receive day students K-12.

Bonus: I noticed that masking didn't seem to be required back when everyone was and they weren't shut down ... a special exemption because it was a closed environment. :-)

From FB: You can see Orion’s Belt on a clear night here on the Delphian Hill (and the new lighting features too!).

No comments: